MOFEEZ Power Distribution Block Bus Bar, 4 x 5/16″ Posts, 6 x #8 Screws Terminals, Max 48V 250A (Pair, Red & Black).
|Current Rating||20 Amps, 250 Amps|
|Number Of Contacts||8|
|Material||Nylon, Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.4 x 3.2 x 2.2 inches|
About this item
- Basic Parameters — 6*#8 stainless steel terminal screws, 4*5/16″ studs. The dimensions: 6.7″Lx1.3″Wx2.1H”.
- Operating Voltage/Amperage range — Max voltage: 48VDC. Max continuous amperage: 250ADC. Max intermittent: 20A per connection (less than 1 minute). So whether your working on a boat, a car, or an RV, we’ve got you covered.
- Built for Safe — Nickle-plated brass busbar plates offer low resistance, maximum conductivity, and corrosion protection. The nylon nuts connect to two external studs to prevent accidental short circuits. A removable Nylon cover keeps metal components from making contact with anything. The insulated nylon base is flame-retardant.
- Distribute Power More Efficiently — Provides several large gauge connections for running a dedicated ground to the battery and offers more minor gauge connections for lower voltage.
- Wide Applications — Mofeez bus bar is an excellent circuit collection wire Harness in the car, RV, yacht, caravan, and ship power system. The busbar holds wide cables securely to keep the wires neat.