Westinghouse 12500 Watt Dual Fuel Home Backup Portable Generator, Remote Electric Start, Transfer Switch Ready, Gas and Propane Powered, CARB Compliant.
|Brand||Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment|
|Fuel Type||Gasoline, Liquefied Petroleum Gas|
|Power Source||Gas Powered|
|Output Wattage||12500 Watts|
|Special Feature||Electric Start, Overload Protection, Automatic Voltage Regulation, Low Oil Shutdown, Muffler, Hour Meter, Dual Fuel, Fuel Gauge, Remote Start See more|
|Included Components||Oil Bottle, Oil Funnel, Spark Plug Wrench, Remote, Propane Regulator/Hose, Battery Float Charger|
|Color||– CARB Compliant|
|Product Dimensions||27.2″L x 26.1″W x 26.5″H|
About this item
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.